Precision as a principle – in the realisation of the developed components, we need to ensure absolute precision. And we attain this by trusting ourselves.
- High flexibility
- Advantages thanks to feedback from the production
- Tool and product from one source enables the highest quality and productivity
- CNC machining centre
- EDM and wire-electro discharge machining
- CAD/CAM machine interfaces
- Die plate maximum workplace size 700 x 1.000mm
Tectro SMT tool and mould construction, which is likewise based on consistent data, and which remains in the hands of Tectro SMT until actual production when this involves a high degree of development and special technological requirements, is organised in project-oriented combined work groups.
Here, the theoretical knowledge of the development stage meets up with strong practical experience. The findings of the development results are directly integrated into mould construction by CAM. The result: solutions which are orientated towards optimal conditions for production and the latest production technology, which simultaneously meet all economic and environmental requirements.